Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Photo archive + Happy 9 year blogiversary!

It's celebration time here on Nicole Richie Fashion! Today my blog turns 9. It was launched on August 2 2007 and my first post was about Nicole arriving at the Glendale courthouse with Joel.
I'm beyond thrilled that this blog has now hit 3255 articles.
Nicole was wearing a Audrey Hepburn inspired outfit consisting of a little black dress from Moschino and Christian Louboutin slingback shoes
On her arm she carried the Chloe "Heloise" bag
Thanks to all those who read and comment on my blog and thank you Nicole for being the inspiration for all that I do here! Cheers!

2 comments:

The Titty Prince said...

Hey do you know what brand the glasses are?

Mary said...

Hi! She wears the Oliver Goldsmith "Audrey" sunglasses
http://nicolerichiefashion.blogspot.ro/2008/02/nicole-in-oliver-goldsmith.html